Exhaust System Services
A properly functioning exhaust system removes the carbon monoxide and other dangerous chemicals away from those in the car. To ensure that your emissions are up to standard and that your family is safe it is important to have the exhaust system inspected and repaired. For everything from exhaust pipe replacement to installation of a new catalytic converter, make an appointment with the mechanics at your local Repco Authorised Service Centre in Riverview, Ipswich.
Why Work With Wedmaier’s Garage
- Quick and Efficient Service: All of our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest services, diagnostics and parts through Repco ongoing training seminars and service bulletins. The knowledge they have allows them to tackle any job in no time.
- The Repco Nationwide Guarantee: Coming to a local mechanic in Ipswich you will get the attention and service you expect. As we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre you will get the guarantee you deserve.
- Service for All Makes and Models: Our mechanics are passionate about cars. They are here to fix the family car, a classic car or a fleet of cars.
Exhaust System Services Include:
- Exhaust System Overhaul
- Silencer Replacement
- Sheath Replacement
- Metal Ducting Repair
- Diesel Exhaust Pipe Replacement
- Manifold Replacement
- Turned Header Repair
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Header Back System Repair
- Exhaust Pipe Replacement
- Muffler Replacement
- Resonator Repair
Exhaust System: Common Symptoms and Causes
Knowing if you are experiencing an issue with the exhaust system is the first step to repairing the issue. To help you pinpoint the problem, see if any of these common exhaust symptoms are things you are experiencing.
- Loud Rumbling: The muffler can break down because of ordinary wear and tear.
- Failed Emissions: The catalytic converter can break down which causes unburned fuel, a blown head gasket, oxygen sensor failure and coolant contamination.
- Overheating: The sheath around the silencer may have broken down.
- Loss of Efficiency: There may be a breakdown in the manifolds and the exhaust is not filtered out of the vehicle properly.
For all of your exhaust system services, make an appointment with the Wedmaier’s Garage team today!